This website is part of an ongoing project to help researchers extract meaningful information from EDA data, and to provide a community for those EDA researchers. The artifact detection algorithm encoded in the site is based on the empirically validated work provided below. If you use our website to analyze your data, please cite our work!
Taylor, S., Jaques, N., Chen, W., Fedor, S., Sano, A., and Picard, R. Automatic Identification of Artifacts in Electrodermal Activity Data" In Proc. International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Milan, Italy, August 2015.
The following papers have used the tools on this site to help with their research:
- Vallès-Català T, Pedret A, Ribes D, Medina D, Traveria M Effects of Stress on Performance during Highly Demanding Tasks in Student Pilots. The International Journal of Aerospace Psychology. 2020 Dec 05
- de Looff P, Noordzij ML, Moerbeek M, Nijman H, Didden R, Embregts P. Changes in heart rate and skin conductance in the 30 min preceding aggressive behavior. Psychophysiology. 2019 Jun 11:e13420.
- de Looff P, Didden R, Embregts P, Nijman H. Burnout symptoms in forensic mental health nurses: Results from a longitudinal study. International journal of mental health nursing. 2019 Feb;28(1):306-17.
- de Looff P, Nijman H, Didden R, Embregts P. Burnout symptoms in forensic psychiatric nurses and their associations with personality, emotional intelligence and client aggression: A cross‐sectional study. Journal of psychiatric and mental health nursing. 2018 Oct;25(8):506-16.
- Salamone F, Belussi L, Currò C, Danza L, Ghellere M, Guazzi G, Lenzi B, Megale V, Meroni I. Application of IoT and Machine Learning techniques for the assessment of thermal comfort perception. Energy Procedia. 2018 Aug 1;148:798-805.
- Salamone F, Belussi L, Currò C, Danza L, Ghellere M, Guazzi G, Lenzi B, Megale V, Meroni I. Integrated Method for Personal Thermal Comfort Assessment and Optimization through Users’ Feedback, IoT and Machine Learning: A Case Study. Sensors. 2018 May;18(5):1602.
If you would like your work to be featured on our page, please send us an email!